- Blue tape LCD display, simple operation
- Temperature adjusted per 0.1°C
- Two timers can be set for 24 hours
- Uses an inbuilt real-time clock to control the light so simulating the day and night as in the real environment
- Can be set with a separate day and night time temperature
- Three kinds of temperature alarms, mute function available
- Can be used in both wet and dry environments
- Backlight auto shut down if without operation for 10 minutes
- Small in size making it stylish and discrete
- Controlling range: 0.0~50.0°C
- Measuring range: 0.0~50.0°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C; Accuracy: ±1.0°C
- Overheat alarm: 0.0-5.0°C(can be modified)
- Time unit: hour (24:00 format)
- Relay Capacity: 10A/220V
- Input voltage: 220VAC±15%,50/60HZ(Optional:110VAC)
- Product consumption: ≤3W
- Control load: ≤1200W/220VAC
- Socket size: 235x70x40mm
- Net weight: approx. 620g; Gross weight: approx. 720g
- Two independent sockets –First socket (nearest power cable) is for heating output; Second socket is for the timer output (for lighting for example). (Optional: AU, EU, USA, UK, OTHER TYPE)
- 1 x thermostat(power strip included)
- 1 x user manual
: Save; : Up; : Down; : Set
|Menu item||Set||Default value||Remark|
|HEAT/COOL(MODE)||HEAT/COOL||HEAT||COOL mode delay 1 min.|
|Alarm variation temperature||0.0~5.0°C||5.0°C||Adjusted per0.1°C|
|Temperature Differential(DL)||0.0~10.0°C||3.0°C||Adjusted per0.1°C|
|1st Timing control (L1):ON: FROM, OFF: TO||00:00~23:59||00:00~06:00||Disabled if FROM and TO are same|
|2nd Timing control (L2):ON: FROM, OFF: TO||00:00~23:59||12:00~18:00||Disabled if FROM and TO are same|
|CLOCK||00:00~23:59||Real-time||24 Hour Clock|
|NIGHT FROM||01:00—23:59||18:00||If NIGHT FROM time is earlier than DAY FROM time, display error message “ERR”.|
General Setting Note:
- Parameters of temperature and timers can be viewed by pressing UP or DOWN key in normal status.
- If you do not complete a setting and the unit is left and settings are not saved, the product returns to default settings automatically if no key is operated within 15 seconds.
Upper and lower temperature limits setting:
You can set a limit to the temperature range that your thermostat operates at. The default is between 0°C -50°C but you can reduce this range. To do this, in normal working status:
- Highest temperature limit setting: Press UP button for 5 seconds to display default upper temperature limit settings and then press UP or DOWN button to modify the set value.
- Lowest temperature limit setting: Press DOWN button for 5 seconds to display default lower temperature limit settings and then press UP or DOWN button to modify the set value.
There are three temperature alarms. The first is for when the temperature exceeds the set ‘TEMP ALARM’ selected earlier. The unit will beep and the alarm icon flashes in the below situations:
- The measured temperature > the set temperature + set over temperature
- The measured temperature < the set temperature –set over temperature
The second alarm occurs when the Lowest or Highest set temperature is exceeded. In default mode, the alarm will sound and the alarm icon flashes in the below situations:
- The measured temperature <0.0°C(the Lowest set temperature).’LLL’ will also flash.
- The measured temperature >50.0°C(the Highest set temperature). ‘HHH’ will also flash.
The last alarm is for if the probe has an open or short circuit. The unit will display an error message for the probe fault ‘ERR’ and the alarm will sound.
Mute alarming manually:
- When an over temperature alarm sounds, you can press any key to mute this. However, a probe fault alarm sound cannot be muted.
- You can set whether you have the alarm on or off. Press and at the same time for 3 seconds. The option becomes available to choose whether to turn the alarm sound on or off. AL: Alarm sound on, NO: No alarm sounds. Choose the option you require by using the or button and Press <button to finish and exit.